Your Teaching Story In Six Words - Can You Do It? (Extended!)
After a HUGE reply to our post on Your Teaching Story - we’ve extended the deadline for YOUR story. Get in your story by March 3rd, 2013!
What would you write in your memoir about your teaching career? Can you sum up your teaching career in six words or less?
ThinkTechEd would like to challenge all teachers to sum up their teaching career (thus far) in six words or less. We will be compiling all replies and posting them on
February 4th, 2013 March 3rd, 2013.
Please submit your teaching career memoir by March 3rd, 2013.
You can submit your teaching career memoir by replying below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please keep the memoir at six words or less.
What would you write in your teaching career memoir?
- coachelgin likes this
- theanonymusgirl18 likes this
- studentstudio likes this
- and-furtive-little-feelings likes this
- owl-be-there reblogged this from techedblog and added:
- feelinginfinitelybeautiful likes this
- simonovitc05 likes this
- thegreendifference likes this
- seenyetunseen likes this
- alyssa19124 likes this
- mig14 likes this
- mahendraniper likes this
- michelleb57 said: Hard work. Long nights. No regrets.
- strategiclearner likes this
- nikipattanaik likes this
- techedblog posted this