Is technology ‘transforming schools’?
Check out this informative talk from BBC News Today on the transformation of schools via technology.
Today’s guest editor this morning, Melinda Gates, is a passionate advocate of investment in technical innovation for school pupils, and asked the Today programme to report on how it can help in schools with a high proportion of disadvantaged pupils.
The BBC’s technology correspondent, Rory Cellan Jones, examines the role of technology in enhancing the quality of teaching in schools.
"If technology is not simple and reliable we will not use it," one head teacher explained.
An academy principal explained that the use of technology starts with good teaching: “Great teachers use technology to do even greater things… they use the technology as a bridge.”
- maharnovitasari reblogged this from techedblog
- megibbons reblogged this from techedblog
- northcharlestreet reblogged this from techedblog
- kielisan likes this
- sundaymorningblue likes this
- pearsonlabs likes this
- lookingforanewadventure reblogged this from techedblog
- iowahart reblogged this from techedblog
- virtualdust likes this
- littense reblogged this from techedblog
- halley-cat reblogged this from techedblog
- nikipattanaik likes this
- giridharaprasad likes this
- techedblog posted this